The Smiths, Panic
Lost 2 Followers
This is what happens when you post anything critical of Glee.
The Andromeda Act: derby →
amen sister. skysummit: let me tell you something about derby. you gotta pay to play. and when i say pay, i mean pay with blood, sweat, pain, tears, countless hours of self doubt, self pity and self hatred, you gotta pay with money. you gotta pay by sacrifice. but its worth it. you cant walk into derby thinking youll…
I'm going to get crap for this but,
I saw a preview for the next episode of Glee and they were singing ‘Dog Days are Over’. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I don’t watch the show and I know that no one is forcing me to watch this episode, but hearing the snippet of the Glee cast singing the song just made me cringe. I’m sure this will piss off the ‘gleeks’. Has Glee ruined a song for you?
Go to Google Images. Type in your tumblr URL....
tankgirlalltheway: theslytortoise: not-easy-being-green: lmfao this isnt even from my tumblr LOL Lmao I’m so happy Amelia came up. lulwut
DATTEBAYO!!!: Just 'Cause I Want To Say This... →
D’awww<3 There’s that 5% of the time when we can be jerkfaces to each other (but usually because something else has caused us to be in a crap mood) but this is srsly the other 95%. I’m thankful to have such a fantastic sister<3 :) We’re weirdos. It’s GREAT. naru-party: I love my sister. Like more than you can comprehend. You know you have an awesome sister...
brittanyiscolderthanice asked: Hi! Congrats on your first bout!
<3 Tiffany Epiphany
<3 Tiffany Epiphany
Here we go!
My first bout day! Got tons of sleep last night and i’m feeling good BOMBSHELLS! Thanks to all my wonderful derby followers for their first bout stories and tips. :) Now it’s time to get this day started!
and i’m not working. hurrah. Just got back from Harry Potter (which was fantastic). Now it’s time to fall asleep to florence and the machine. Going to bed when it’s actually dark outside is a treat.
naru-party: I HOPE YOU GET THIS POST SINCE I DON’T FEEL LIKE PUTTING IT IN YOUR ASK. I KNOW YOU ARE OFF AT SOME DCRG THING AND WILL LATER GO TO THE HARRY POTTER PREMIERE, FML. WHEN IT COMES TO THIS BOUT ON SUNDAY, I WANT YOU TO CRUSH THEM. SHOW YOUR DERBY SKILLS. GOOD LUCK. DON’T DIE SINCE I CAN’T SAY DON’T GET INJURED. LOVE, YOUR SISTER. My sister posted this on her tumblr for me. ...
So i’ve been rostered to play in my first bout on Sunday for the Bombshells. I’m super nervous/excited. Got any first bout day stories/advice?
Followers! I need your help! I’ve been really bad about updating, but on November 1st I was drafted to DCRG’s Cherry Blossom Bombshells! Now I need to come up with a tagline for introductions (and could use all the help I can get) My derby name is Conspiracy Fury and my number is 1947. I came up with the name after watching a lot of X-Files and the number is the year of the Roswell...